1. Automate Site Visitor Analysis
eCommerce sales conversion rates average 3% globally, so for those that don’t convert you can still capture valuable behaviour data that will help you convert better in the future.
Optimizely for A/B Testing
Kissmetrics for Building Ideal Customer Profiles
2. Intelligent Pursuit of (More of) Your Ideal Customers
Once you have a decent read on what brings repeat visitors and sales to your site you need more of those customers. An effective content marketing strategy paired with cost-effective advertising will help you do that.
GoAnimate Explainer Video Creation to Demonstrate Product Benefits
Tribe to Find Your Ideal Social Media Influencer
Google Shopping for a More Targeted Ad Spend
3. Find Your Evangelists and Loyal Supporters and Keep Them Close
You’re now intelligently and actively courting your new batch of ideal customers, but make sure not to leave your loyal fans hanging. They’re the ones who interact regularly with your brand and provide unsolicited positive feedback so ask them to formalise that positivity and then reward them for good behaviour.
Reviews.io to Harness the Power of Positive Feedback
Smile.io to Create and Automate Your Customer Loyalty Program
From Lacklustre to Arse-kicker
- Automate data capture to create insight about what works
- Use that data and insight to spend wisely, attracting more of what works
- Get serious about capturing crowd-sourced data and insight to create a continous loop attracting more of what works